(NOTE: You might also be interested in my book, Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges.) And check out its sequel, Self-Driven Learning. Check out all excerpts from my third book on...Read More
Search Results for: self-efficacy
I’ve been trying to make students setting their goals and evaluating their progress towards achieving them a regular part of my classes this year (see The Best Part Of The President’s Speech & How I’ll Use It). Each...Read More
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers
- Pins Of The Week
- My Favorite Posts That Appeared In August
- The Best Resources For Learning How The Trump Administration’s New Public Charge Rule Will Negatively Affect Our Students & Their Parents
- August’s Most Popular Posts From This Blog
- The Best Resources For Teaching & Learning About The Terrible Amazon Fires