Samuel L. Jackson, My ESL Students, And Me is the title of an article I wrote that’s just been published in the April issue of TechLearning’s Educator’s eZine. It shares ideas about how to use viral marketing and Web 2.0 applications effectively with English Language Learners and other students.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 2, 2008
October 19, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- A Look Back: Schools Could Do Far Worse Than Making This New Research Paper A Focus Of Professional Development For Months To Come
- Friday’s New Articles On School Reopenings
- New Study Finds – To No Teacher’s Surprise – That Longer Lunch Times Good For Students
- “Eleven Strategies for Facing This Year’s Classroom Challenges”
- A Look Back: Thirteen Instructional Strategies & Web Tools To Support ELLs In Distance Learning
- We Tried “Speed Dating” In Zoom Class Today & It Went Great! on
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week on
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on