Students can easily create their own historical slide shows with photos and captions they write for them at Digital History, a partnership of various educational and museum groups. Students choose their topic, look for photos in the Digital History database, write their captions, and there you have it — a slideshow that can be saved and emailed.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 6, 2020
July 18, 2019
August 24, 2012
June 1, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here Are Five Lesson Plans About Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem- Share Others
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- ‘The White Voice, Experience, and Interest Dominate Education’
- This Week’s Resources To Support Teachers Coping With School Closures
- Tuesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings