Students can easily create their own historical slide shows with photos and captions they write for them at Digital History, a partnership of various educational and museum groups. Students choose their topic, look for photos in the Digital History database, write their captions, and there you have it — a slideshow that can be saved and emailed.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 1, 2013
June 8, 2011
November 9, 2010
February 23, 2019
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall? on
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on