Students can easily create their own historical slide shows with photos and captions they write for them at Digital History, a partnership of various educational and museum groups. Students choose their topic, look for photos in the Digital History database, write their captions, and there you have it — a slideshow that can be saved and emailed.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Online Tools For Real-Time Collaboration on
- Here Are The Questions I’m Having ELL Newcomer Students Answer In An End-Of-Year Class Evaluation on
- The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners on
- No, The “Cone Of Experience” Is Not “Research-Based” & Yes, Some People Debunking It Have Way Too Much Time On Their Hands on
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on