Face Match is a new game from the British Council, which is a source of great ESL activities. In Face Match a student reads and hears the audio of a description of a person (you can choose to have just the audio on if you want). They then have to choose who that person is from a series of pictures.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week on
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on