Boots Learning has many short stories and learning games related to health education. After clicking on the link, then click on “Pupils.” There are scores of activities to choose from. They don’t have audio support, but the simple text and animation make them very accessible to English Language Learners.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 31, 2009
September 8, 2013
May 28, 2007
April 4, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on