I recently put links to two pretty neat online games that would definitely function as English language development opportunities. In both of these games, the player is a detective who has to solve a crime. The player has to determine each move of the detective, and all the dialogue is both text and audio.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
August 5, 2009
October 20, 2012
September 10, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “18 Ways to Make Social Studies Class More Culturally Responsive”
- Teaching English Through Using AI For Art Creation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Known In Some Places As Columbus Day) Is On October 11th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools