I recently put links to two pretty neat online games that would definitely function as English language development opportunities. In both of these games, the player is a detective who has to solve a crime. The player has to determine each move of the detective, and all the dialogue is both text and audio.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 20, 2015
May 13, 2009
November 9, 2007
March 28, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on
- Schools Went Remote A Year Ago – Here Are My Choices For The Best Pieces Written About School Reopening Since Then on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Classroom Management on