My English Language Learner students are doing projects on the role of women in various reform movements in the late nineteenth/early twentieth centuries. To help them out a little bit I’ve placed several new links on my website containing accessible biographies of famous women.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week on
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on