Several travel-planning websites have cropped up recently, where you can look at itineraries other people have developed and also easily develop your own from scratch. I’ve found them helpful to me on my personal travels. They are also great learning opportunities for English Language Learners to develop knowledge about reading, writing, and geography. Student can use these sites to develop their own travel itineraries (real or imagined) and allow others to see their plans on the web.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 2, 2010
September 4, 2015
January 28, 2012
January 12, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on