Several travel-planning websites have cropped up recently, where you can look at itineraries other people have developed and also easily develop your own from scratch. I’ve found them helpful to me on my personal travels. They are also great learning opportunities for English Language Learners to develop knowledge about reading, writing, and geography. Student can use these sites to develop their own travel itineraries (real or imagined) and allow others to see their plans on the web.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week on
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on