The popular Berenstain Bears have a simple Pack a Picnic game that is good for teaching beginning English Language Learners food vocabulary. Mama Bear (nothing like adding to gender stereotypes) thinks about a kind of food, and the player has to search around the kitchen to find it.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
August 21, 2014
April 28, 2020
February 7, 2022
April 17, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on