Pitara, which I believe is a site from India, has a variety of good stories and exercises accessible to English Language Learners. I particularly like their “Activities” section. It gives clozes (fill-in-the-gap) exercises, and then shows a variety of pictures (labeled with words) and students have to choose which one is most appropriate for that sentence.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 30, 2008
May 11, 2010
October 23, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Video: Dave Grohl Honors Teachers At Inaugural Concert
- Feb. 3rd Is World Read Aloud Day – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Thursday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- New CNN Video: “‘Overjoyed’: Hear from poet who stole the show at inauguration”
- Here Are Five Lesson Plans About Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem- Share Others