In our school, and in my class, we sometimes give students certificates recognizing them for a serious (or silly) accomplishment. I think there’s a major difference between recognizing what students have done and, on the other hand, offering rewards as an incentive to have them do something.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 8, 2016
October 6, 2019
June 7, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Zoom Adds The Ability Of Participants To Self-Select Their Breakout Rooms, But There Is A Catch
- My Favorite Posts That Appeared In September
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Collaborative Learning But Were Afraid To Ask
- Lessons From Four Weeks Of Teaching Fulltime Distance Learning
- Wednesday’s Must Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos On School Reopening