I’ve posted in the past about sites where students can create online music, post links to their compositions on their blog, online journal, or on a teacher’s website, and then write about it (Creating Online Music).
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 6, 2008
January 28, 2014
July 25, 2018
February 8, 2018
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Good NY Times Interactive Shows You How Climate Change Is Challenging Your Own Community
- How Should We Respond To Those Who Say We Should Keep Politics Out Of The Classroom?
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos About School Reopening
- R.I.P. Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Listen To What She Told New U.S. Citizens
- Two New Very Good Resources For Teaching About Women’s Suffrage