These images are great for any Geography class, and are especially good opportunities for English Language Learners to describe them verbally and in writing. Some of the photos might even be from their native countries, which makes it doubling appealing.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 16, 2008
December 20, 2007
March 7, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on