These images are great for any Geography class, and are especially good opportunities for English Language Learners to describe them verbally and in writing. Some of the photos might even be from their native countries, which makes it doubling appealing.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Feedburner Announces They Are Ending Blog Email Subscriptions, But Will Continue RSS Feeds – NO IMPACT ON THIS BLOG
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos On School Reopenings
- Education Writers Association Announces Finalists & Winners For Ed Reporting
- ‘We All Have LGBTQ Students, Whether We Know It or Not’
- Excellent Research Summary On Using Gestures When Teaching
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on
- Schools Went Remote A Year Ago – Here Are My Choices For The Best Pieces Written About School Reopening Since Then on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Classroom Management on