These images are great for any Geography class, and are especially good opportunities for English Language Learners to describe them verbally and in writing. Some of the photos might even be from their native countries, which makes it doubling appealing.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Three New Resources For Learning About Different Cultures
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better
- The Newest TED-Ed Lesson & Video Is On The Socratic Method
- Tuesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- “Strategies for Supporting LGBTQ Students”
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on
- Schools Went Remote A Year Ago – Here Are My Choices For The Best Pieces Written About School Reopening Since Then on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Classroom Management on