Guess-The-Google is an entertaining and educational game which shows a series of pictures. The player then has to accurately guess what word was used in the Google search engine to come up with those images.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- President Biden Will Give His State Of The Union Address On March 7th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- “Strategies for Helping Students Connect to Lessons”
- The “Best” Tools For Teachers To Create Their Own AI Chatbots
- “LiveWorksheets” Is Another Forgotten Gem (By Me) That Has Been Rediscovered (By Me) & Is A Huge Help In My ELL Newcomers Class
- New PBS NewsHour Video: “Texas music teacher uses mariachi to help students connect with Mexican culture”