I’ve placed a lot of direct links to many websites in the Think.com Thinkquest Library, which has a yearly competition for students to create useful websites. However, I’ve never really paid much attention to what else it has to offer.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 10, 2016
May 20, 2017
April 29, 2007
September 9, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer
- November’s Most Popular Posts