The Planning Your Writing Game is another excellent activity from the BBC. In it, students can choose a place from around the world; listen to someone speaking in simple English about it; type notes when they’re listening; write a short summary; choose pictures; and then print it all out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 11, 2016
March 9, 2009
November 9, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- World Teachers’ Day Is On Oct. 5th – Here Are Related Resources
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Assessment But Were Afraid To Ask
- Zoom Adds Features For Educators
- How Could I Have Not Known That Google Offers Free A.I. Powered Feedback On The Pronunciation Of Any Word?