In this activity, students first write a sentence. Then, they click to the next page. The words from the sentence they wrote appear in separate boxes. Students can then switch computers, and have to “drag-and-drop” the words into the correct order. They can then make another click and see if they’re right.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Looking Through The Lens Of Assets Works In The Classroom And…In The NBA
- February Is Black History Month – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Three Useful Classroom Videos About Vaccines
- Changes I’m Making – & Experiments I’m Trying – In My ELL History Class This Semester
- Thursday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- The Best Tools To Make Online Flashcards on
- Five Key Lessons I’ve Learned About Distance Learning This Semester on
- The Best Websites For Learning About Martin Luther King, Jr. on
- The Best Sites For Learning About The Presidential Inauguration – 2021 on