In2English has an excellent series of Animated Idioms exercises. They include an animated cartoon with text and audio explanations of each idiom.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 8, 2007
November 28, 2010
November 6, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Video: “Accent Expert Gives a Tour of U.S. Accents”
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- Modifying “Messenger & Scribe” (The BEST Classroom ELL Game!) For Zoom
- New BBC Video: “Five simple strategies to sharpen your critical thinking”