It’s an excellent resource, and it also has “drag-and-drop” games. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a audio. Because of that, even though it doesn’t have as many words, The Language Guide is still the “go-to” online dictionary for English Language Learners.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- “Language Player” Maps Present & Past World Languages
- “Educators Will Teach ‘Truth About Oppression’ Despite CRT Attacks”
- Resources For Learning About Today’s Asteroid Collision
- World Teachers Day Is Coming Up – Here Are A Ton Of Related Resources