Tales From Duckport is a Scholastic game with a weird name but a nice rhyming exercise. It provides audio, text, and visual support, and players have to identify rhyming words.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 31, 2007
January 22, 2008
October 26, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on
- Schools Went Remote A Year Ago – Here Are My Choices For The Best Pieces Written About School Reopening Since Then on
- A Collection Of My Best Resources On Classroom Management on