The Mountain City Elementary History Pages are a great collection of American and World History facts and online activities. Most of the site is accessible to Intermediate English Language Learners.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 21, 2009
April 30, 2008
July 17, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer
- November’s Most Popular Posts