Now, instead of being unenthusiastic, I’m downright negative. Kate Ahern recently wrote in her fine blog Teaching Learners With Multiple Needs about the site naming their “Coolest Comic” (on their home page, no less) one that uses the insulting term “retards.” She emailed them about it, but it’s still up as I write this post.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 23, 2010
September 17, 2009
October 24, 2009
November 23, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on
- Great – & Free – Online Virtual Professional Development Conference On July 25th For ELL Teachers (& I’m Not Just Saying That Because I’ll Be Giving The Keynote) on
- Ellen DeGeneres’ New iPhone/iPad Game Is Great For ELLs & You Can Use The Idea & Play Without Tech, Too on