It’s presented in relatively simple English that’s accessible to Intermediate English Language Learners. There are several games students can plan, including ones where they calculate angles to determine if their comet will hit or miss planets.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 18, 2011
February 12, 2012
May 30, 2009
January 17, 2020
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here Are Five Lesson Plans About Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem- Share Others
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- ‘The White Voice, Experience, and Interest Dominate Education’
- This Week’s Resources To Support Teachers Coping With School Closures
- Tuesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings