Virtual Field Trips are pretty much what the phrase indicates — they’re guided tours on the Internet designed for students. Of course, nothing beats the real thing, but it is unlikely, for example, that I’ll be taking my class to visit castles in Great Britain anytime soon.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 16, 2008
May 10, 2015
July 17, 2013
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on