Virtual Field Trips are pretty much what the phrase indicates — they’re guided tours on the Internet designed for students. Of course, nothing beats the real thing, but it is unlikely, for example, that I’ll be taking my class to visit castles in Great Britain anytime soon.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Ed Week Publishes Excerpt From Our New Book – Section On “Helping English-Learners End the School Year Strong”
April 4, 2018
April 23, 2019
Carlos Slim, “The World’s Richest Man,” Spends Some Of His $ For New Online Spanish-Language Ed Resources
August 17, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “18 Ways to Make Social Studies Class More Culturally Responsive”
- Teaching English Through Using AI For Art Creation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Known In Some Places As Columbus Day) Is On October 11th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools