Virtual Field Trips are pretty much what the phrase indicates — they’re guided tours on the Internet designed for students. Of course, nothing beats the real thing, but it is unlikely, for example, that I’ll be taking my class to visit castles in Great Britain anytime soon.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 18, 2020
February 20, 2018
March 7, 2012
November 18, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Five Key Lessons I’ve Learned About Distance Learning This Semester
- New PBS NewsHour Video Segment: “Poet tapped for inauguration to spread a message of unity”
- Video: Trevor Noah Interviews Dr. Mary Frances Berry – “The Power of Protest”
- Must-Read NY Times Column On Miguel Cardona’s Experience As An ELL
- Six Important New Resources For Learning About Martin Luther King, Jr.