I posted about a new site called “Journeys” a few hours ago. It looked pretty good. A reader, Alma Row, was kind enough to let me know that, unfortunately, there was some content inappropriate for the classroom. Oh, well….maybe sometime in the future somebody will come up with something similar.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
The Best Tools For Making Online Timelines
August 6, 2008
June 17, 2007
November 21, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s Free & Useful Artificial Intelligence Tools For The Classroom
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Six Changes I THINK I See In Students Since The Pandemic Began – What About You?
- “Peer Observations Can Make Us Better Teachers. Here’s How”