It lets you have up to twenty people on an audio or video conference, and you can share a whiteboard. It also has a number of other features worth exploring.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 16, 2021
May 28, 2007
November 8, 2021
July 19, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on