It lets you have up to twenty people on an audio or video conference, and you can share a whiteboard. It also has a number of other features worth exploring.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 28, 2015
March 30, 2010
March 13, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer
- November’s Most Popular Posts