Write With is a tool I’m adding to The Best Online Tools For Collaboration — NOT In Real Time. It’s a simple way to create documents collaboratively. You can watch a short video on it here.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Create A Talking Picture
October 3, 2007
The Best Resources For Writing In Science Class
October 15, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Resources For Helping Students See The Benefits Of Writing (In The AI Age)
- A Beginning List Of The Best Sites For Free ELL/ESL Lesson Plans – Who Am I Missing?
- Study Highlights Intriguing Combo Of Retrieval Practice & Students Teaching Their Classmates
- March 25th Is “International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade” – Here Are Teaching Resources
- “Should Teachers be able to Electronically Monitor Student Screens?”