It’s an extremely easy way to make a simple website, and would work well for students. It’s similar to Jottit in that all you do is start typing — you don’t even have to register. You can easily insert the urls of images off the web, and can use embed codes, too.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- How Many Hours Can Our Students Be Expected To Be “Doing School” This Fall? on
- Literactive Working Again on
- Can Providing Hand Sanitizer In The Classroom Help Student Learning? on
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers on
- Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!) on