It’s an extremely easy way to make a simple website, and would work well for students. It’s similar to Jottit in that all you do is start typing — you don’t even have to register. You can easily insert the urls of images off the web, and can use embed codes, too.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 19, 2007
October 17, 2010
March 14, 2009
August 4, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Friday’s Must-Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos On School Closures
- Cool Video: Colorized Clips Of Cities Around The World – In The 1890’s!
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On Racism & What White Educators Should Do About It
- Failing Grades Skyrocketing For Vulnerable Student Populations – Our Schools Have A Huge Problem
- Here’s A Message From Santa To You, & Your ELL Students Can Easily Create Their Own!
- The Best Sites For Grammar Practice on
- “Time.Graphics” Is A New, Free & Useful Tool For Creating Online Timelines on
- The Best Reference Websites For English Language Learners on
- This New Article Is The Most Interesting Piece On Writing Instruction That I’ve Read In A Long Time on
- My Best Posts On The Presidential Election & What Comes Next on