Through a listserv, I learned about a good ELL lesson plan created by Karenne Sylvester on the U.S. Airways river landing. It’s a good frame for a number of current events topics, so it’s worth a look.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
August 29, 2018
May 13, 2012
September 20, 2016
May 16, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on