You should go to the blog to get all the details, but, basically, it’s a competition to see who can write the best posts on any of the following topics by March 5th:
- Advice for doing blog makeovers i.e. improving your blog
- Tips for using blogs with students
- Using tools like VoiceThread, Voki, mystudiyo, Animoto, SlideShows, Google Documents with students and embedding in blogs posts
- Advice for writing better blog posts
- What makes good comments or commenting tips
- Images in blog posts
- Tips for building blog audience
- Ideas for getting educators involved with using web technology
- Favorite blog widgets
- Images generators (e.g. sign generators, newspaper generators), avatars, online graph tools etc that you can use with students
- Advice on setting up or using class blogs
- Tips for connecting with other classrooms
Everybody wins in this contest, since these are subjects I suspect we’re all interested in.
Edublogs is giving away twelve Edublogs supporter 12 month subscriptions to the winners in each category, which can be used on your own blog or given away to a reader.
Again, go to Sue’s post for details.