It’s not quite as easy as the other two on that list, but it seems to come fairly close.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on