Like the other sites on that list, you can easily create an online playlist of songs. It has passed my “Raffi” test — if a music site has a wide collection of Raffi songs, then I figure it is useful for ESL/EFL teachers.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 25, 2009
August 8, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Online Tools For Real-Time Collaboration on
- Here Are The Questions I’m Having ELL Newcomer Students Answer In An End-Of-Year Class Evaluation on
- The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners on
- No, The “Cone Of Experience” Is Not “Research-Based” & Yes, Some People Debunking It Have Way Too Much Time On Their Hands on
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on