Like the other sites on that list, you can easily create an online playlist of songs. It has passed my “Raffi” test — if a music site has a wide collection of Raffi songs, then I figure it is useful for ESL/EFL teachers.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 5, 2017
October 29, 2016
June 14, 2013
September 11, 2015
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- I've Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing - Can You Suggest More?
- The Best Scaffolded Writing Frames For Students