Cruxlux is bookmarklet you can drag to your browser, or a widget you can put on your blog or website. It’s designed to help you, or visitors to your site, locate similar content on the web. It supposedly analyzes what’s on the site, and then shows you new sites without actually having to leave the page. I’ve embedded the widget in this blog post (it takes five seconds to do so), so you can try it out. Thanks to Read Write Web for the tip.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
July 22, 2014
November 4, 2012
April 27, 2020
August 11, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Want Students to ‘Build a Better World?’ Try Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- A Look Back: Twelve Ways ELLs – & Anyone Else – Can Read & Demonstrate Understanding Of A Textbook
- This Is Neat – Quizizz Now Lets You Create Quizzes Where Students Can Draw Their Answer
- November’s Most Popular Posts