Cruxlux is bookmarklet you can drag to your browser, or a widget you can put on your blog or website. It’s designed to help you, or visitors to your site, locate similar content on the web. It supposedly analyzes what’s on the site, and then shows you new sites without actually having to leave the page. I’ve embedded the widget in this blog post (it takes five seconds to do so), so you can try it out. Thanks to Read Write Web for the tip.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
These Are Great! Six Free Tools Teachers & Students Can Use To Learn English, Spanish & Other Languages During The Coronavirus Crisis
April 4, 2020
November 7, 2007
January 6, 2015
June 13, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on
- “Strategies for Supporting LGBTQ Students” on