It’s from an English teacher in Greece, Christina Markoulaki, and is worth a look. It has a lot of helpful ideas and examples.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 17, 2008
January 12, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- CDC Now Recommends Everybody In Schools Use Masks – Will States Listen?
- Guest Post “Labor-Based Grading For A More Just classroom”
- The Anniversary Of The Hiroshima & Nagasaki Atomic Bombings Are Coming Up – Here are Teaching & Learning Resources
- July’s “Best” Lists – There Are Now 2,266 Of Them!
- Statistic Of The Day: Many Districts Making Masks Optional – What Could Go Wrong?
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on
- “Strategies for Supporting LGBTQ Students” on