It’s extremely simple to use. All you do is go to the site, choose a document to upload from your computer, and send the url address you choose for it to anyone you want. They can then view the document, and you have a live chat ability to discuss it. You don’t have to register, and you don’t need a password.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 11, 2007
March 5, 2011
May 24, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best MATH Sites That Students Can Use Independently And Let Teachers Check On Progress on
- The Best Ideas For Online Activities To Use When Teaching ELLs Remotely – Share More! on
- More Student-Created Resources On The Swine Flu on
- The Eight Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Ways To Teach About Today’s Insurrection – Share Your Own on