It’s extremely simple to use. All you do is go to the site, choose a document to upload from your computer, and send the url address you choose for it to anyone you want. They can then view the document, and you have a live chat ability to discuss it. You don’t have to register, and you don’t need a password.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 22, 2018
November 17, 2010
June 17, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- November’s Most Popular Posts
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- A Look Back – This May Have Potential: Teachers Doing Low-Stakes Observations Of Their Colleagues Resulted In Improvements For Both
- James Baldwin Died On This Day In 1987 – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Wednesday’s New Articles & Videos On School Reopenings