This post contains a listing of the most popular posts in this blog during the month of March, These are the ones that have been most “clicked-on,” and are different from my Websites Of The Month. Those are the posts that I personally think are the best and most helpful.
Because of the popularity of my “The Best…” lists, it should be pointed out that often the most clicked-on posts are not necessarily ones that I wrote that month. Instead, they might have been written earlier, but then one of these older ones has just been highlighted elsewhere and all of a sudden become popular.
You can see previous reports on my Most Popular Posts here.
THE TOP TEN “THE BEST…” LISTS:
1. The Best Places To Get Royalty-Free Music & Sound Effects
2. The Best Sites For Learning About St. Patrick’s Day (and April Fool’s Day)
3. The Best Sites For Learning About Easter & Passover
4. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008
5. The Best Sites For Learning About Cesar Chavez
6. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2007
7. The Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers
8. The Best Sites For Free ESL/EFL Hand-Outs & Worksheets
9. The Best Online Learning Games — 2008
10. The Best “Cause-Related” Online Learning Games
THE TOP TEN POSTS THAT WERE NOT “THE BEST…” LISTS:
1. Have You Ever Taught A Class That “Got Out Of Control”?
2. Virtual Grammar Lab
3. Free Rider 2
4. Accessible Multiple Intelligence Test
5. Awesome Stories Has Just Gotten More “Awesome”
6. 100 English Lessons
7. Two Excellent Sites For Beginning Readers
8. Excellent Immigration Graphic
9. How Do You Find The Right Camera, Camcorder, Computer, Etc.?
10. Superb English Site Back Online
TOP TRAFFIC SOURCES TO THIS BLOG (not including sources like Stumbleupon, Delicious, Twitter, etc):
1. Making Teachers Nerdy
3. Core Knowledge
4. EFL Classroom 2.0
5. I Want To Teach Forever
6. Interesting Pile
7. Ressources Pour Le College
9. Classroom 2.0
10. The Edublogger