I regularly share my picks for the most useful posts of each month. I also publish a list of the month’s most popular posts, based on the number of times they are “clicked-on.”
I also share a list of Post Ranks’ analysis of each month’s top posts. Post Rank uses a variety of ways to measure level of “engagement” that readers have with specific blog posts. I have a constantly updated “widget” on my blog’s sidebar that lists these posts, but I thought a monthly post would be helpful/interesting to subscribers who don’t regularly visit the blog itself.
Here are their ranks for the month of April:
2. The Best Places Where Students Can Create Online Learning/Teaching Objects For An “Authentic Audience”
3. The Best Sources For Ideas On How To Use Technology With English Language Learners
4. The Best Digital Storytelling Resources
5. Post Rank’s Ranking Of The Top Education Blogs
6. The Best Sites To Teach ELL’s About Libraries
7. The Best Websites For Learning About Modern & Historical Pirates
8. What Do You Do When You’re Having A Bad Day At School?
9. The Best Sites To Learn About The Earthquake In Italy