I’ve placed the link to these resources on my website under Multimedia Resources From News Outlets.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 13, 2011
Have Students Celebrate Frederick Douglass’ 200th Birthday By Transcribing Records From The Freedman’s Bureau
January 8, 2018
December 17, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on