Tales Of Twentieth Century London lets the user play the role of a child in….twentieth century London. It’s sort of a “choose your own adventure” interactive, and is quite engaging and well-designed, not to mention accessible to English Language Learners. I’ve added it to The Best Places To Read & Write “Choose Your Own Adventure” Stories.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 30, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “18 Ways to Make Social Studies Class More Culturally Responsive”
- Teaching English Through Using AI For Art Creation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Known In Some Places As Columbus Day) Is On October 11th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools