This post contains a listing of the most popular posts in this blog during the month of August. These are the ones that have been most “clicked-on,” and are different from my Websites Of The Month. Those are the posts that I personally think are the best and most helpful.
Because of the popularity of my “The Best…” lists, it should be pointed out that often the most clicked-on posts are not necessarily ones that I wrote that month. Instead, they might have been written earlier, but then one of these older ones has just been highlighted elsewhere and all of a sudden become popular.
You can see previous reports on my Most Popular Posts here.
THE TOP TEN “THE BEST…” LISTS:
1. The Best Twitterers For Sharing Resource Links
2. The Best Teacher Resources For “Foldables”
3. The Best Collections Of Online Educational Games
4. The Best Places Where Students Can Write For An “Authentic Audience”
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
6. The Best Collections Of Web 2.0 Tools For Education
7. The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008
8. The Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers
9. The Best Sources For Advice On Using Flip Video Cameras
10. The Best Resources To Learn About Copyright Issues
THE TOP TEN POSTS THAT WERE NOT “THE BEST…” LISTS:
1. Answers To “What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?”
2. What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?
3. What Do You Do When You Have A Few Minutes Left In Class?
4. “Fifty Stimulating Classroom Starters”
5. What Do You To Make Sure Small Groups Work Well In Class?
6. Have You Ever Taught A Class That “Got Out Of Control”?
8. “Top 15 Most Popular Web 2.0 Websites”
10. Good Intro & Overview Of New Web 2.0 Tools
TOP TRAFFIC SOURCES TO THIS BLOG (not including sources like Stumbleupon, Delicious, Twitter, etc):
2. Free Technology For Teachers
10. The Edublogger