TechCrunch just posted about the imminent demise of Storytlr, a site I like a lot.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 5, 2018
The New Voice Typing Feature In Google Docs Is Great – I Wonder If ELLs Can Use It For Pronunciation Practice?
September 6, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- A Look Back – This May Have Potential: Teachers Doing Low-Stakes Observations Of Their Colleagues Resulted In Improvements For Both
- Friday’s Must-Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos On School Closures
- The Best Sites For Grammar Practice on
- “Time.Graphics” Is A New, Free & Useful Tool For Creating Online Timelines on
- The Best Reference Websites For English Language Learners on
- This New Article Is The Most Interesting Piece On Writing Instruction That I’ve Read In A Long Time on
- My Best Posts On The Presidential Election & What Comes Next on