Syndicated columnist Ruben Navarrete just wrote a foaming at the mouth rant against public schools and teachers (and how teachers view parents). You can read my thoughts at my other blog, Engaging Parents In Schools. The post is titled Boy, Did Ruben Navarrete Get Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed This Morning!
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
The Best Articles/Blog Posts On What The Election Results Mean For Schools — Contribute More
November 3, 2010
“Looking Beyond the Simple School Fix”
December 7, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- The Best Social Studies Websites Of 2023 – Part One
- 6 Lessons I Learned (or Relearned) This School Year
- June 12th Would Be Anne Frank’s 94th Birthday – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- A New Way I Used Artificial Intelligence With My Newcomer ELL Students Today
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week