Syndicated columnist Ruben Navarrete just wrote a foaming at the mouth rant against public schools and teachers (and how teachers view parents). You can read my thoughts at my other blog, Engaging Parents In Schools. The post is titled Boy, Did Ruben Navarrete Get Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed This Morning!
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Not Everything Will “show up in each semester’s test scores and statistics” — A Must-Read NY Times Column
March 31, 2011
August 19, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- “Where Did They Go Wrong? Teachers Learn From Their Mistakes”
- A Look Back: These Are The Best Six Paragraphs You’re Going To Read About Teacher-Parent Communication This Year
- Daylight Saving Time Begins On March 10th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources