I just wrote a post in my other blog that I thought readers here might find interesting. It’s titled How NOT To Communicate With Parents, and relates to an Oklahoma school using a Spanish-speaking fifth-grader to communicate with Spanish-speaking parents.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 5, 2010
February 27, 2011
April 10, 2016
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Wednesday’s Must Read Articles & Must-Watch Videos On School Reopening
- The Supreme Court Is In The News – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- New TED-Ed Video & Lesson: “Is human evolution speeding up or slowing down?”
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Classroom Management But Were Afraid To Ask
- “Banned Books Week” is Coming Up – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources