New Museum to Honor Power of a Sit-In Protest is the title of a new Voice of America Special English report that provides audio for the text. It recognizes tomorrow’s fiftieth anniversary of the Greensboro sit-ins.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
May 23, 2015
March 6, 2019
October 22, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on