If you’re interested in hearing/watching it, which was focused on my book and teaching English Language Learners, the recording can be watched/listened to here.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
July 14, 2018
May 3, 2010
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"