“The Appropriate Use of Technology in the EFL Classroom” is a nice presentation by Ronaldo Lima, Jr.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Check Out Our New #AmericanEducator Article: “Teaching English Language Learners: Tips From The Classroom”
September 28, 2018
April 7, 2009
November 26, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Unsurprising Statistic Of The Day: More Teachers Are Considering Leaving The Profession
- “Teachers ‘Need a Whole Board of Advisers’”
- Do Students View “Formally Dressed” Teachers As Having More Expertise?
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- Video: “Are aliens real, and if so, why haven’t they made contact yet?”
- Here Are The Questions I’m Having ELL Newcomer Students Answer In An End-Of-Year Class Evaluation on
- The Best Listening Sites For English Language Learners on
- No, The “Cone Of Experience” Is Not “Research-Based” & Yes, Some People Debunking It Have Way Too Much Time On Their Hands on
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on