“Birth Year Inflation” is a neat interactive from BillShrink that lets you type in the year of your birth (or any year), see what a number of items cost then, and compares it to their cost now.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 28, 2015
December 22, 2009
April 19, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Here Are Five Lesson Plans About Amanda Gorman’s Inauguration Poem- Share Others
- Wednesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- ‘The White Voice, Experience, and Interest Dominate Education’
- This Week’s Resources To Support Teachers Coping With School Closures
- Tuesday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings