Here’s an MSNBC video saying that 70,000 people attended Saturday’s protest against Gov. Walker’s plan to end collective bargaining. Other media outlets estimate the total was closer to 100,000.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 22, 2010
August 18, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “18 Ways to Make Social Studies Class More Culturally Responsive”
- Teaching English Through Using AI For Art Creation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Known In Some Places As Columbus Day) Is On October 11th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools