I began this blog four years ago today.
Writing it has made me a better teacher for my students, and I hope it’s been helpful to others.
Feedburner, though sometimes erratic, consistently says almost 25,000 people subscribe to this blog daily. There’s bound to be overlap, but there are also 1,000 people who receive my monthly newsletter, and many thousands of others who read it through Facebook and Twitter.
I appreciate the people I have met — online or in person — through this blog, and everything I have learned from you.
Thanks, and forward to another year!
In addition to the above few words, I thought people might find it interesting to see what have been the most popular posts since this blog began.
Here are they are:
- The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2007
- The Best Places To Get Royalty-Free Music & Sound Effects
- The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2009
- The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008
- The Best Websites To Help Beginning Readers
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Learning Games — 2007
- The Best Sites To Learn About Valentine’s Day
- The Best Internet Sites For English Language Learners — 2007
- The Best Teacher Resources For “Foldables”
- The Best Websites For Learning About Martin Luther King
- The Best Websites For Learning About Halloween
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World Cup
- The Best Places To Learn About Christmas, Hanukkah, & Kwanzaa
- The Best Online Learning Games — 2008
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English
- The Best Music Websites For Learning English
- The Best Online Sources For Images
- The Best Ways For Students (And Anyone Else!) To Create Online Content Easily, Quickly & Painlessly