Checking-out ESL Library has been on my “to do” list for quite awhile. I’ve been impressed with the free sample lessons and worksheets they offer, but, with all the quality free resources out there, I’m hesitant to spend time on sites that charge. Jason Renshaw saved me the trouble by writing a very informative and positive review of the site (which charges $55 a year). Since I value Jason’s opinion so highly, I’ve got to take his word for it, and so I’m adding ESL Library to The Best Sites For Free ESL/EFL Hand-Outs & Worksheets with the important caveat, of course, that it’s not free, but worth paying for. I also have another important caveat — before you spend any money on any ESL/EFL materials, you need to go to Jason’s own site, English Raven, and join it. Many of his materials are free, and to access additional resources, he just asks that you pay what you can. His stuff is the best!
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
June 21, 2016
September 12, 2011
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New BBC Video: “Five simple strategies to sharpen your critical thinking”
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Friday’s Must-Read Articles On School Reopenings
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On How This Year Of Pandemic Teaching Will Alter Our Future Classroom Practice
- Video: Dave Grohl Honors Teachers At Inaugural Concert